Website Terms and Conditions (Terms)
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
What’s in these Terms?
These Terms tell you the rules for using our website : Mionetto Prosecco official website
Who we are and how to contact us
Mionetto Prosecco official website is a site owned and operated by Freixenet Copestick Limited (we, us or our). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 05465686 and have our registered office at 2100 First Avenue, London Road, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2PZ. Our VAT number is GB861166623..
To contact us, please use the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01635 242400
- Website: Mionetto Prosecco official website
By using our site you accept these Terms
If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply
These Terms refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of our site:
- our Privacy Notice ([•] ). See further under How we may use your personal information
If you buy goods from our site, our Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply to your purchase, subject to Buying from us.
We may make changes to these Terms
We amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or that access will be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
Buying from us offline or via telephone
If you buy any products or services from us off line or via telephone, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply to your purchase.
Buying from us online
If you buy any products from us via our store on our site, then the Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply to your purchase, subject to the following changes:
- the Specification (as defined in our Terms and Conditions of Sale) will mean the page(s) on the site that describe the product(s) you wish to purchase and the price for the product(s);
- your order will be placed when you click 'Place Order'; and
- a Contract (as defined in our Terms and Conditions of Sale) will come into being between you and us when we dispatch the product(s) to you or confirm that your order has been accepted (whichever occurs earlier);
How you may use material on our site
All of the content on or made available via our site, as well as all the software underlying it, is owned by us or our licensors and is protected by UK and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site. Other than that, all are rights are reserved.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you print off, copy or download any part of our site in breach of these Terms, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Mionetto is our [UK registered] trade marks. You are not permitted to use this without our approval, unless it is part of material you are using as permitted as described above.
Do not rely on information on this site
The information on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the information on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the information on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for the websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any information on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Subject to the other terms of this section Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you, if we are found to be liable, our total liability in respect of all claims made against us in connection with these Terms shall be limited to £50.
How we may use your personal information
We will only use your personal information as set out in our Privacy Notice .
Uploading content to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, you must comply with the following standards:
Your content must:
- be accurate (where it states facts).
- comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
Your content must not:
- be defamatory of any person or be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- promote sexually explicit material, violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age or any illegal activity.
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- be likely to deceive any person.
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- be in contempt of court.
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
- contain any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
You promise that any such content does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that promise. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of promise.
You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute (to the extent required) for the purpose for which you made it available to us, subject to the terms noted in our Privacy Notice, where your content includes any personal data of yours.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with these Terms.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us via email@example.com
Law and disputes
These Terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Date Posted: 2nd February 2023
Terms and Conditions of Digital Coupon
1. This coupon may be used as part payment of £0.50p towards your next purchase of 1x Mionetto Cuvee Frizzante 20cl.
2. Only one original digital coupon can be used against one purchase at participating UK Tesco stores only (excluding online)
3. The selected product is subject to availability at Tesco stores. If the selected product is not available, this coupon cannot be used against any other product as an alternative. Please do not attempt to redeem the digital coupon against any other product, as refusal to accept may cause embarrassment and delay at the checkout
4. This digital coupon is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, discount or other coupon and cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. This digital coupon must be redeemed before 18.09.22
6. There will be a maximum number of 4000 digital coupons available in total from the Promoter between the dates of 27th May to 8th September 2022
7. There is no cash alternative to this coupon.
8. Tesco remain free at all times to set their own prices
9. This digital coupon may not be auctioned, sold, traded, transferred, or assigned
10. Coupon void if altered, photocopied or reproduced (whole or part). Any such misuse may constitute a prosecutable offence.
11. Distribution channels are Facebook and Instagram
12. This coupon is not for resale or exchange
13. The Promoter of this coupon campaign is Freixenet Copestick Ltd.